Monday 31 October 2016

HEALing self and sharing care

Painted by Neva Bruce



As I attended this past weekends class, I am happier to be more connected to more members of the HEAL cohort. As in this painting, it seems as if there are layers of learning. Some layers are a bit foggy or dark, some are definitely more clear, and I am starting to have some of them all blend a bit together. This is all good.
         I do find the scheduling of my life quite challenging, and am feeling a bit overwhelmed with the tasks at hand. I slipped out to my small space to have a few moments of quiet and peace and a short Tibetan singing bowl moment.  These moments somehow reset my anxiousness, my attitude, and allow me to reflect on a discussion that was challenging around workload, sharing, communication and overall success.
        Sorting out priorities and sharing the wealth of responsibilities among shifting role configurations. Life is complicated but not impossible. After all we are here for the duration, however long that is. Doing the best I can and tomorrow will be better than today for the difficulty passed.
        
         Care involved reassurances of my not so visible love and care today.
         Making me feel better for it. 




1 comment:

  1. I love the color's you used in your picture it shows your inner beauty

    ReplyDelete